•Feeling down? Go to the emergency compliment generator and click away your blues!
•The next Internet dance meme has arrived. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Harlem shake.
•Do yourself a favor and make a batch of Bon Appetite’s better granola.
•Now that I am officially obsessed with the Beasts of the Southern Wild Soundtrack I guess I ought to watch the movie. Buy off amazon or listen here.
This will be a regular posting with my favorite things from the past week listed for you to enjoy!
- If you haven’t heard this Alt-J song yet (like me), do it now. Side note: do not keep cinder blocks around the house.
- Lapham’s quarterly, where have you been all my life? It’s a neat little package of ideas and inspirations from an insanely awesome span of contributors. This month is Intoxication. Yeah it’s that cool.
- FINGER TIME! NFL bad lip reading.Just watch it.
- A rather inspirational article from Gala Darling about skateboarding and remaining true to yourself.
- Love this design idea from GOOD.is Maybe they can take this into consideration as they update the national mall. It could even be great for sheds or dumpsters!